Cooking with kids is an awesome way for you to connect, teach, and learn from them all at the same time! Instead of you laboring over dinner while they watch TV, make an effort to involve your kids in the kitchen and that time will be so much more enjoyable. Just a warning though, kids are messy, so here are 10 recipes that will be a lot of fun to make with your kids while not being too much of a drag to clean up.
- Pizza Pinwheels. These are delicious, nutritious, and way easier than you thought!
- Ham, Cheese & Spinach Muffins. Super easy and super healthy!
- Baked Zucchini Fritters. Healthy and easy to make with an awesome crispy texture!
- Baked Beans. Who doesn’t love homemade baked beans!
- Salmon Fishcakes. Fish is an awesome diet staple!
- Butternut Squash Cheese Straws. Puff pastry + butternut squash = Happy!
- Bread Rolls. Awesome, fresh rolls are sure to please any picky eater.
- Breakfast Bagel Quiches. An awesome option for breakfast!
- Banana Berry Smoothie. Smoothies make everything better. Try these!
- Apple And Strawberry Muffins. Delicious and packed full of fruit!
I can’t promise that these awesome recipes will please every single picky eater, but they are all very fun to make and delicious to top it off. We love getting to cook with our kids, and any recipe that is easy, repeatable, and not too big of a mess is a huge win for us. Make sure to snag one of these awesome personalized Frecklebox journals so you and your littles can save all of your recipes to make again. Kitchen time with family is the best, so let’s do it even more.
You must log in to post a comment.