The Floral Monogram collection by Simon+Kabuki is perfect for Back to School supplies! This lovely collection includes a Binder, Notebook, Folder, Journal, Bookmarks, Stickers and even a Canvas to match for her room. It’s great for girls of all ages with it’s colorful floral wreath on chalkboard design. Just personalize these Frecklebox cuties with an initial and she’ll be set for the new school year! You can also order a set for yourself and keep all your notes pretty as a picture.
Bonus – Frecklebox school supplies are 30% off until Friday, July 24th! Use code BTS30 at checkout for 30% off School Supplies*. *(Canvas Wall Art not a school supply)
The first day of school can be stressful for kids of any age. Whether it’s the first day of kindergarten or senior year of high school, kids can be anxious about the first day of the school year. This could be amplified if they are going to a new school this year. Here are a few tips to help ease the transition from summer to school with ease.
– Set schedules and stick to them. It will put your child’s mind at ease to get into a routine, including times to go to bed and waking up in the morning.
– Get school supplies and clothes organized before the first day. It’ll be easier on busy mornings if you or the kids aren’t running around looking for things.
– Be more available the first week or two. Your child might need some extra attention or help with homework when school begins. They’ll feel at ease knowing you’re there for support.
– Plan a special activity or trip before summer ends. Kids will remember the great time they had being with you at summer’s end, hopefully easing the transition of going back to school.
– Purchase a special item or outfit for the first day. Your child will feel extra special in their new clothes or with their new lunch box that first day!
We wish everyone a great first day of school — kids and parents alike!