Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 8
Here’s a short article you can forward straight to your husbands so they can plan the perfect Mother’s Day for you. They’ll need your children’s help, so make sure they get started in time. 🙂
1. Create the perfect Mother’s Day Card at tinyprints.
2. Start a new tradition and create the perfect gift: The Mom Book. Jacquelyn Mitchard writes a poignant article in May’s Real Simple magazine on how the best gifts aren’t purchased.
3. Cook the perfect breakfast, it’s a day to splurge with Creamy, Fruity Stuffed French Toast Hearts!
4. Order the perfect flowers, according to any budget.
5. Come up with compliments, compliments and more compliments to shower on Mom all day long.
Moms, please feel free to add any other Mother’s Day wish list items!
Become a Frecklebox Fan on Facebook